Monday, December 29, 2008

Chatham Trivia Questions Wanted

Good morning. My name is Heather Manson and the company that I work for - Hasbro, Inc. – has booked a company function at Chatham Bars Inn for the first week of December. Part of the function is a scavenger hunt that I am putting together for the first morning of the meeting. Although I have been to Chatham several times, it has been a few years since the last time. I have a few questions regarding the location of certain restaurants/bars, etc. and the distance between certain shops on Main Street. Do you happen to have a map that shows the shops and restaurants on Main Street? Also, would it be possible for you to assist me with some suggestions of scavenger items – specific to Chatham and some trivia questions?

Thank you.

Heather L. Manson
Senior Coordinator
Hasbro, Inc.
P 401.727.5275
F 401.727.6809
hmanson@hasbro.com

Life is a journey not a destination.....

No comments:

Unbox Videos