Sunday, July 06, 2008

Chatham Vacation Rental Information

Hi,

I am interested in renting a vacation home for all of next summer and have found one, but need to know how far it is from the center of town. My parents who are in their eighties and don't drive, would like to be able to walk to where the hub of the restaurants and shops are without too much difficulty. The owners don't live there and don't seem to know distances too well, so I'm hoping you might be able to help.

The house is on Snow Lane, it's near Old Comers Rd. and Rte. 28, near a church. I have a feeling where it is, but it's hard to tell on Mapquest.

I'd really appreciate your help in this, it's a great house and I love Chatham!

Thanks so much!

Best,
Loren McAuley
mklmlkwk@aol.com

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi,

Your post isn't dated so I don't know how old it is, but I wanted to respond. I don't know the street that you mentioned, but I wanted to give you a link to our house in Chatham that we rent. It is www.chathamvillagerental.com This is our webpage, but it will also link you to our Cyberrentals listing. Our house is about 3/10ths of a mile to downtown.

Thanks! I hope you have a great time when you visit Chatham next year!!

Unbox Videos