Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The History of Kate Gould Park

Hi All,

When entering the name of my girlfriend for a random search on Google, it brought up a very interesting namesake. My girlfriend's name is Kate Gould and of course, she shares her name with the park in the centre of the town of Chatham, Massachusetts.

I'm very interested to find out the origins of the Kate Gould which the park was named after. Are you able to inform me or could you point me to someone who might?

We'd very much like to visit the town one day and set foot in the park. Therefore, could you also suggest what time of year would be the best to visit and how we'd get there bearing in mind we'd be most probably flying into Boston?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks

Phil Viles
PViles@nep.co.uk

NEP
Eastgate House
Cardinal Square
10 Nottingham Road
Derby
DE1 3QT

No comments:

Unbox Videos